Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Got It Working!

I Did It!

My first ever blog and my first ever post.

I have never been very good with computers and technology so this whole course is going to be very challenging for me. My fear of doing something wrong and breaking something has been compounded by the fact that I have a partner who is great with computers and solves any computer issues that arise. This has meant that I have not had to learn anything more complicated than basic work processing for assignment writing.

The first E-Learning lesson was a little confusing and a little exciting. There is so much information and amazing technologies out there that I need to learn about. But, it is by learning about how to use these new digital tools that I am going to be able to be a more relevant teacher, create engaging lessons and inspire students to develop their skills.

It will be a very busy, time consuming and challenging next ten weeks but I am up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment